June 19-21, 2015 at Fairhaven Retreat in Roan Mountain, TN.
See this Google Doc to find our more. or read below!
- Did you attend ETSU or ASU in the 70s and were involved in Campus Crusade now (CRU)?
- How would you like to get together and see what God has done IN and THROUGH our lives?
- How about a weekend in the beautiful TN mountains!
- A Reunion Event being planned for June 19-21,2015 in Johnson City area.
- Inviting students and CCC staff connected with ETSU and ASU in the 70s.
- KEEP READING TO:
- Find details on food and lodging
- See a list of those who are planning to attend
- Location: Fairhaven Retreat, near Roan Mountain ½ way between Johnson City and Boone. The cottages and chalets are set up the same and are the same price $80 per night (4 people = $20 each per night. Each unit has a queen bed in the master bedroom, above in the loft there are two single beds, and the couch in the main room is a queen hide-a-bed.
- Steps to Register:
- Phone Call : Call Mary at Fairhaven 423-772-4269 – She would like for someone representing each unit to call and make the registration under “Cru ETSU Reunion.”
- A check for the $50.00 deposit can be mailed in, or a payment can be made at the website: fairhavenministries.net
- The lodge has no bedrooms but is for group gatherings and has a kitchen. We can gather and eat at the Lodge.
- Send photos to Joel Morgan (see contact info below) and he will prepare a slide show.
- FOOD – If you have food allergies or issues — email them to me at email@example.com . Pandora King and Bev Thomasson will be helping me plan meals Fri supper – Sun lunch. We will purchase food and let everyone know what the cost per person will be… can pay at the retreat.
- For people who cannot attend maybe we can do a video connect during the weekend. If you cannot come send Skype info and I will make a Skype group.
LIST OF THOSE PLANNING TO ATTEND — 19 or 20 depending on Joy Barker..as of 3/17
- Harold & Mary Lynnn Eubank
- Tim & Bev Thomasson
- Bob Thomas (Carolyn)
- Mike & Debbie Brown
- JOEL MORGAN (Rhaime) *
- Roy & Pandora King *planning to attend –
- Ron & Joy? Barker
- Lee & Kitty Bennett
- Roy Bowery (Judy)
- Chuck & Pat Thomas Edwards